• PRODUCTS • SERVICES • SOLUTIONS
• CHEMICAL SALES • CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING • BULK TRANSPORTATION
Great Divide Chemical offers a wide range of products and services to fit the needs of our customers. Some of our products include: flocculants used in the soda ash industry, paraffin control used in oil fields, even dust control primarily used in sand and gravel plants. We are dedicated to the highest possible customer service, seven days a week.
• POLYMERS • ANTI-FOAMS • DUST CONTROL AGENTS • PARAFFIN CONTROL • DESCALER • SYNTHETICS • COAGULANTS • GUAR • GUAR REPLACEMENT • HYDROCHLORIC ACID • ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TEG GYLCOL • NUMEROUS VARIETIES OF SOAP STICKS • BARITE • BENTONITE • LIGNOSULFNATES • ENVIRO CLEAN 12 • GF 6009/6008/6007/6010
• Anti-Foam Products are used to inhibit the formation of foam in specific areas, such as cooling towers. We offer a wide variety of anti-foams. We are also fully capable of finding more to fit your needs. Products that are currently being used by customers are kept in stock. This allows us to provide these products with no lead times or delays. Our products range from $1 to $3 per pound, depending on the product, location, and frequency used.
• Flocculants and Coagulants - Another line of products that Great Divide Chemical provides are flocculants and coagulants. Flocculants are high molecular weight products used for removal of solids in process systems. Also, coagulants are used to neutralize clay particles in thickener systems, and then removed from the system using flocculants. We stock these products at all times. They can be mixed and delivered to specification. These products range from as little as $1 per pound to $2 per pound depending on the product, application and location.
• Dust Control - Agents Dust control is primarily used in the sand and gravel, and construction industry to contain and suppress dust eruptions occurring from unconfined dust. Dusty areas can be controlled be either wetting the problematic areas and/or applying agglomerating products to form large particles which no longer can be blown away. This saves time, money and man hours by not constantly needing to run a water truck. It can also save costly fines. These dust control agents are priced between $4 and $5 per gallon depending on the concentration of the product.
• Paraffin Control - Have you ever questioned if you are running and producing at your unit's optimal level? Paraffin wax and coke build up could be your problem. We offer products that can cut down or completely eliminate your paraffin problems. We also have environmentally safe descalers that can be used while your units are running. With competitive pricing and the environmentally friendly guarantee, we would like to prove to you that our products can help keep your units running at their full potential. We also offer a wash out service, with or without our products. Let us handle your ongoing washout needs.
• Enviro Clean 12 - Tired of paying large fines from the EPA on those accidental spills? This 100% environmentally safe product will take out of the soil all the TEG, Methanol, fuel particles, etc., that get left behind. Leaving it to be tested as all clean, with minimum man and labor hours. This product has surpassed all of the Canadian EPA laws with flying colors, including the testing of the spill location after application.
• OIL SPILL CLEAN-UP • WASH OUT SERVICES • TRAINING SESSIONS • TESTING • CONSULTATIONS • CHEMICAL APPLICATION EQUIPMENT
Great Divide Chemical offers a wide range of services to our customers. We service our customers as often as possible and needed. We check to ensure the currently used product is working properly and that it is the best option for our customer. In addition to servicing your plant, we provide training for your personnel. We also do consultations at your plant to ensure that product selection and application are performing correctly.